Irish Celebration of Tea Online
Saturday May 30th from 1PM-2PM
Register to receive the Zoom Link
Join us online on Zoom for a very special virtual tea celebration with our resident tea specialist Loraine!
Make a perfect cuppa tea, learn some histories and maybe try your hand at baking some fresh soda bread or scones beforehand to enjoy!
You will learn;
- The history of tea?
- The important custom and significance of drinking tea in Ireland?
- The etiquette surrounding tea in Ireland?
- The difference between High Tea, Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea?
- The medicinal properties of tea?
- Common mistakes in brewing tea?
- How to make a proper ‘cuppa’?
What you will need?
- Irish Breakfast Tea (Barry’s or Lyons)
- Milk and Sugar
- Irish Soda Bread or Scones
- Butter and Marmalade
- A kettle to boil water
- A pot to brew tea in
- Tea cup and saucer