Public Reopening Information
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected every business, family, and sector of life.
The Irish Cultural Center and McClelland Library’s (ICLF) priority is to ensure the safety of its staff, volunteers, patrons, and partners.
Below is pertinent information regarding on site events, rentals, meetings, and facility use as approved by the Irish Cultural and Learning Foundation Board of Trustees.
If you have already purchase a Groupon ticket, please do not repurchase another one here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule separately
Beginning May 5:
– Private/affiliate meetings and events may take place
o ICLF STAFF MUST BE PRESENT FOR DURATION OF EVENT. Access to main gate to remain restricted to ICLF full time staff ONLY
– Attendees must wear a facial mask upon entry to the Irish Cultural Center and McClelland Library
o Attendees must provide their own masks or you can purchase an Irish Cultural Center and McClelland Library branded mask HERE
o Limited supplies of paper masks available on site and restricted for emergency purposes
– Increased social distancing measures are in place in accordance with the CDC and State Guidelines. Recommended 6 ft (2 meters) distance between visitors.
o Signage will be displayed around the facility from the CDC on how to diminish the spread of COVID
– Main gate from ICLF parking lot will remain locked during the duration of the event/meeting
– Patrons will be let in upon arrival and must call upon arrival
– The ICLF will provide hand sanitizer in each rental space
– Increased cleaning measures to occur after each rental
– No drop-in meetings with staff allowed
o All events, meetings, and in-person discussions on site must be pre-scheduled
– All visitors/rentals must sign a waiver of liability and indemnification
The McClelland Irish Library:
– The McClelland Irish Library will only offer curb-side book services at this time and no on-site book check out will be admitted.
o Late fees and dues to be waived until further notice
– Library from Home available online
– No material donations accepted
– No volunteers needed until further notice
– Space available for rent in the McClelland Library with approval from the Operations Director and Library Manager