Irish Celebration of Tea
Come in to Loraine’s Parlor and find out all about the Irish Celebration of Tea. You will get a chance to make a perfect pot of tea to drink and enjoy some homemade Irish Soda Bread with your cup!
This one day event is offered every third Saturday of the month from 1:30 to 3PM
Members $22.50 per ceremony. Non-members $25.00 per ceremony.
Class size is limited! Registration MUST be completed 2 days prior to the ceremony (The Thursday before)
Do you want to find out about:
- The history of tea?
- The important custom and significance of drinking tea in Ireland?
- The etiquette surrounding tea in Ireland?
- The difference between High Tea, Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea?
- The medicinal properties of tea?
- Common mistakes in brewing tea?
- How to make a proper ‘cuppa’?
Everyone will take home a memento of the day.
Upcoming Fall 2018 Dates: