Irish Celebration of Tea
Come in to Loraine’s Parlor and find out all about the Irish Celebration of Tea. You will get a chance to make a perfect pot of tea to drink and enjoy some homemade Irish Soda Bread with your cup!
Members $22.50 per ceremony. Non-members $25.00 per ceremony.
Class size is limited! Registration MUST be completed 2 days prior to the ceremony (The Thursday before)
Do you want to find out about:
- The history of tea?
- The important custom and significance of drinking tea in Ireland?
- The etiquette surrounding tea in Ireland?
- The difference between High Tea, Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea?
- The medicinal properties of tea?
- Common mistakes in brewing tea?
- How to make a proper ‘cuppa’?
Everyone will take home a memento of the day.
Upcoming Spring 2019 Dates:
The Irish Cultural Center & McClelland Library will once again be hosting special mini seatings at the Saint Patrick’s Day Faire on March 16th at 11:00, 11:15, 1:00, 1:15, 3:00, and 3:15. Individual tea tickets will be $10 (Entry to the Faire is not included with the Tea ticket price.) Tickets available at the button below!