December 7th, 2019: 2:30pm to 4pm
January 11th, 2020: 1:30pm to 3pm
February 1st, 2020: 1:30pm to 3:00pm
March 7th, 2020: 1:30pm to 3:00pm
April 4th, 2020: 1:30pm to 3:00pm
May 2nd, 2020: 1:30 to 3:00pm
June 6th, 2020: 1:30 to 3:00pm
Irish Celebration of Tea
Come in to Loraine’s Parlor and find out all about the Irish Celebration of Tea. You will get a chance to make a perfect pot of tea to drink and enjoy some homemade Irish Soda Bread with your cup!
This one day event is offered one Saturday of the month.
$25.00 per ceremony. Members receive a 10% discount on all classes and lessons. Members must be logged into their account to take advantage of membership benefits.
Class size is limited! Registration MUST be completed 2 days prior to the ceremony (The Thursday before)
Do you want to find out about:
- The history of tea?
- The important custom and significance of drinking tea in Ireland?
- The etiquette surrounding tea in Ireland?
- The difference between High Tea, Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea?
- The medicinal properties of tea?
- Common mistakes in brewing tea?
- How to make a proper ‘cuppa’?
Everyone will take home a memento of the day.