Celtic Craft Techniques Class for beginners
Each week Jean will give an historic and technical overview of the different techniques. No prior experience or talent required!
This class will cover:
- Celtic Knitting – Fisherman, Shetland, Faroe Island
- Irish Crochet (Both types, Irish & Clones)
- Laces – Bobbin, Needle, Tatted, Netted
- Tambour, Embroidery & Lave, and Embroidered Net
- Spinning, Weaving and Dyeing
Jean is also a regular fixture in the Cottage on First Fridays at the Renaissance Festival in Phoenix, demonstrating her techniques.