Irish Celebration of Tea
Come in to Loraine’s Parlor and find out all about the Irish Celebration of Tea. You will get a chance to make a perfect pot of tea to drink and enjoy some homemade Irish Soda Bread with your cup!
This one day event is offered every third Saturday of the month from 1:30 to 3PM from Sept to April.
Members $22.50 per ceremony. Non-members $25.00 per ceremony.
Please select one of the following as you register for the tea. Sept 16, Oct 21, Nov 18, Dec 16, Jan 20, Feb 17, March 17, April 21.
Class size is limited! Registration MUST be completed 2 days prior to the ceremony (The Thursday before)
Do you want to find out about:
- The history of tea?
- The important custom and significance of drinking tea in Ireland?
- The etiquette surrounding tea in Ireland?
- The difference between High Tea, Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea?
- The medicinal properties of tea?
- Common mistakes in brewing tea?
- How to make a proper ‘cuppa’?
Everyone will take home a memento of the day.