Irish Celebration of Tea
Come in to Loraine’s Parlor and find out all about the Irish Celebration of Tea. You will get a chance to make a perfect pot of tea to drink and enjoy some homemade Irish Soda Bread with your cup!
Irish Celebration of Tea will return again in September.
This one day event is offered every third Saturday of the month from 1:30 to 3PM from Sept to May.
Members $20 per ceremony. Non-members $22.50 per ceremony.
Do you want to find out about:
- The history of tea?
- The important custom and significance of drinking tea in Ireland?
- The etiquette surrounding tea in Ireland?
- The difference between High Tea, Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea?
- The medicinal properties of tea?
- Common mistakes in brewing tea?
- How to make a proper ‘cuppa’?
Everyone will take home a memento of the day.
Call 602.864.2357 to register by phone.